Compile and present all financial reports
Monitor and enforce compliance with all company financial policies and procedures
Manage accounting function, accuracy, policy and procedure company wide
Oversee accounting staff
Perform various accounting functions, including intercompany, month-end, and quarterly review and adjustments
Assist in development of budgets, internal control, and accounting work flow
Work with CPA’s to prepare company financials and tax returns
~~Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
• 5+ years relevant work experience in accounting required
• 2+ years public accounting experience preferred
• Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• Experience reviewing and understanding agreements and other documents including leases as well as tracking fixed assets and reconciling high-volume bank accounts
• Ability to effectively manage completing priorities and work with tight ...
Our client is a premier, locally-owned CPA firm in Fresno seeking a Tax Manager with future partnership opportunities. This firm is recognized as one of the top CPA firms in the area and is known for their friendly, professional culture and committed team members. This is firm utilizes the most modern technology in a paperless environment. They focus on giving their employees room to grow in their careers and yet maintain a great work life balance.
● Recommend tax strategies, ...
Feb 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Central Valley is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.