Certified Laboratories, Inc. is currently is looking for an experience Microbiology Lab Technician in Turlock, CA.
• Aseptically performs sampling, plating, and testing of product daily.
• Submits accurate and timely reports based on the analysis.
• Identifies and communicates results that require further investigation or discussion with Department Manager/Supervisor.
• Assists in maintaining quality system records to comply with all accrediting agencies. This will include ...
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is currently is looking for a Chemistry Technician in Turlock, CA.
Principal job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and standardizing all reagents necessary to perform tests.
• Performing chemical testing by accurately following all SOP’s and laboratory methods.
• Participating in Quality Control tests on proficiency samples, IRM’s and any other check samples deemed appropriate by the Chemistry Department Manager.
• Accurately reports results for tests.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is currently is looking for a Business Development Manager in Turlock, CA.
Uses all available resources to determine customer needs and develop market strategies and goals for company services
Proactively research and develop lists of potential customers
Methodically follow up on sales leads and developing leads
Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends, government regulations, and technical developments that effect target markets
Full time pharmaceutical sales position available centered in Bakersfield CA. We are a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's health and calling on OBGYNs. Due to a recent acquisition, this position will also be responsible for the promotion of products to dermatologists. The geography of the territory would be centered in Bakersfield, extend north to Madera, south to Camarillo, and out to the coast. Summary of qualifications would include:
1-5 years outside sales experience
Certified Laboratories, Inc. currently has an opening for a Microbiology Lab Assistant
Principle Job Duties:
• Using the appropriate equipment, prepare all incoming food samples for testing. Appropriate equipment encompasses food processor, meat grinder, blender, spice grinder, vanilla chopper & mill grinder.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the department work stations and the equipment (e.g. glassware, etc.).
• Using appropriate cleaning materials to clean equipment as assigned.
• Prepare shipments by ...
2-4 years of experience
Job Summary :
Reports to Operations Supervisor, Laboratory Supervisor or Laboratory Manager. Under minimal supervision incumbent(s) will consistently and accurately perform either a greater number or more varied amount of complex or difficult tasks and assignments than the work performed by a Clinical Laboratory Scientist I. This is considered a senior level position and is the highest in a two level job family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum of 4 years’ experience, Candidate will be responsible for training employees for this lab.
Job Summary :
Reports to Operations Supervisor, Laboratory Supervisor or Laboratory Manager. Under minimal supervision incumbent(s) will consistently and accurately perform either a greater number or more varied amount of complex or difficult tasks and assignments than the work performed by a Clinical Laboratory Scientist I. This is considered a senior level position and is the highest in a two level ...
Jan 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Central Valley, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.