NW Recruiters is seeking an Assistant Vice President. This position has responsibilities relating to both existing office, apartment and hotel portfolio of properties owned and/or managed by affiliates of company, as well as properties pursued as acquisitions or new ground-up developments. Position requires strong writing and communication skills (candidates will be asked to submit writing samples), as well as the aptitude for selecting, collecting and assembling relevant market data and information, ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Director of Finance. This role will be responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Recruits, hires, provide orientation/training, and retain a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Business Office. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
· Monitors billing and collection activities.
NW Recruiters is seeking a Divisional Director of Operations. This role will be responsible for the direction of 10 – 15 centers in a division including, but not limited to, coaching and developing managers, managing performance and expenses.
· Manage division to meet financial goals.
· Visit centers and assess quality of operation and personnel.
· Work with managers to ensure that all Federal, State and Local laws are followed.
· Audit centers on a monthly basis to ensure ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Business Development Program Manager. This role will be responsible for the development and execution of a sales and marketing strategy to achieve revenue targets for our Financial Services Insurance products. Assure guidelines and implementation of sales training and education about all Financial Services & Insurance Products.Define accurate forecast of target revenue and works closely with other partners and departments to achieve the revenue goals.
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds lists numerous advertisements for business & management jobs in Central Valley, which include jobs such as executive director, assistant manager, supply chain analyst, product management business analyst, career consultants, account executive business jobs and management jobs. When you find a job that interests you, send in a resume and cover letter, as well as any further information that may be required. It may be better to phone the advertiser if a phone number is included. This can be done by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Perhaps you are hoping to move to the area and you need to find a business or management job quickly.