Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
CEP America offers long term, satisfying, and stable work opportunities for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The focus is to build strong, positive collaborative relationships with physicians. The Partnership is committed to improving Emergency Department performance through innovation and best practices; our culture is that of accountability, transparency, and fairness. Superior compensation and a generous benefits package are also available.
• Seeking experienced ED/UCC physician assistant and nurse practitioner with current national certification, state license, and DEA (ACLS, PALS, etc. may be required)
• Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Adventist Medical Center – Hanford, California
• Apart of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system
• 26 ED beds and state-of-the-art technology with anticipated annual patient volume of 30,000
• Site utilizes PA/NPs for Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction
• Hanford ED recognized as CEP America’s “ED of the Year” in 2009
• An easy-going lifestyle within a great community
• Delectable dining experiences with some of the most famous eateries in the nation
• Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
• Centrally located in California, Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles are a few hours away
To learn more about this and other exciting opportunities, please visit www.cepamerica.com/careers or call toll free at 800.842.2619